Chetboner7

Administrator
Staff member
VIP⭐
Reaction score
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Part 1

What a funky dream I had. It was dark and cold, as if I were in a void. No sunlight to be found, only spikes made of rock and stone jutting up from the floor. The moon was the only source of light, only showing how gray the world looked, seemingly almost depressing.

Upon the cold stone path I found myself upon I moved slowly, climbing up the large spire that I was placed upon. Below the spire lay dead trees, looking to be made of obsidian. Creeping up the steps I found myself wandering to where my curiosity was leading me. Cold wind slapped against my face the further I crept up the spire while the trees grew smaller from my vantage point.

As I finally approached the top of the spire, a lectern sat in the center of an engraved stone. I was unfamiliar with the markings but resting upon the lectern was a notebook, sleek and black with silver rings on the edge. An ink pot with a quill sat next to it. Cautiously, I approached the lectern while the caws of crows filled the air. Rubbing a thumb across the center I read it: “Dick Note”.

I blinked my eyes a couple times and pinched myself. “Dick Note?” I repeated in my mind. I must have been fantasizing too much lately. Still the scenery was quite ominous but beautiful in its own right. I looked around the lectern but found nothing besides the notebook and ink pot with a quill. Opening the notebook I found gray blank pages. It looked like an ordinary notebook you would buy at any Target during the special school shopping sales, or potentially Hot Topic based on the theme. Examining the quill I noted the feather must have been from a crow or raven, potentially some other bird with black feathers.

Wind blew across the top of spire causing the pages to flip. As the wind died down, the page that looked up at me only read one word, “Owner”. Seeing as no one was around or would be missing it I grabbed the quill, dabbed it into the ink pot, and wrote out my name: Forest Groves (don’t judge my name, my parents grew up in the 70s). The crows that had perched themselves upon the stones around me began to caw and took flight. I felt like I was being engulfed by the feathers with the wind blowing loudly and the cold surrounding my body. Then I woke up.

Shivering under my blanket I wrapped myself further up in my wooly cocoon, pulling up my bedding for the extra warmth. I could hear the creaking of the upper bunk above me. I moved my hand around aimlessly in my cocoon, searching for my phone. It took a few attempts to find its location but eventually I pulled it up to my face and checked the time to see it was 6:36 a.m. I didn’t have to get up until around 8:00 for class today.

Noah, on the other hand, already seemed to be getting an early start to his day. The upper bunk bed continued to creak before I heard a thud on the ladder. His large feet rested there as I heard him yawn before he descended down the steps and into the bathroom.

I am currently a third-year university student and Noah happens to be the guy I am currently rooming with here. There aren’t too many issues between us since we get along pretty well, and he likes to keep to himself a bit. He does like to hang out with some other guys in our dorm hall, often coming back late. I wouldn’t mind getting to know Noah more, but every time the two of us attempt to chill together it goes well at first but then things just get a bit awkward. The 6’2” tall, raven-haired stud is actually quite nice to me and not obnoxious like some of his friends, and looks out for me whenever they’re around, or on the off chance I happen to run into them. Noah always invites me to hang out with them, but I often turn him down which has only added to his persistence oddly enough.

On the other side of the room I could hear the shower shooting its stream of water. Some steam began to roll under the door. Not needing to get up for a bit longer, I rolled over to my side to try falling back asleep but was having no luck. Not wanting to count every minute passing on my phone, I picked myself up off the bed into a sitting position, still wrapped in my blankets. I reached for my glasses on the drawer next to me and opened my backpack, making sure I had everything I needed for the day. English, check. Nutrition, check. French II, check. Creepy gray notebook, check—wait a minute. I pulled out the notebook and examined it. I let out a chuckle and rubbed my eyes. It couldn’t be. I turned it over and on the front it read “Dick Note”. What the hell was happening? I looked inside my backpack for any other surprises, but nothing else was out of the ordinary. Afraid to take a peek inside I threw it on the other side of my bed contemplating whether to open it or not. Since when did dreams you just had come true and take a physical form? I had to think about this rationally. No, I didn’t have a lot of time. Noah was in the shower and I’d have to hide this until later or figure things out now. I quickly grabbed the notebook and opened it up.

The first page that had come into my view read “Owner: Forest Groves”. Fuck, it wasn’t a dream. Moving on the next page I saw black ink covering the lined paper, spread out into five rules. The rules read:

• The human whose name is written in the note will have their dick grown.
  • The note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind as to not confuse it with another person of the same name.
  • If the fantasized growth is written within the next 40 seconds of the human’s name, then it will happen.
  • If the fantasy growth is not specified, then nothing will happen.
  • After writing the fantasized growth, the growth will occur in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

I couldn’t fucking believe it. This sounded like some sort of fictional erotic wet dream. Still, I couldn’t trust this notebook right away right? I was a bit nervous about the whole thing but equally as curious about it. Deciding to cave, I dug into my backpack and pulled out a blue pen. Now who should I write into this notebook? Not myself since I want to test that it is safe. No one came to mind except my stud roommate Noah. Flipping the page I began to write Noah’s name but the blue ink wouldn’t appear. Remembering back to my dream with the black ink in the ink pot, I rummaged around for a black pen and began to write the first letter of his name before stopping. I’d only get 40 seconds to write about his changes. But what should I do? I could feel my average sized dick beginning to chub up a bit just thinking about what I could do If this were real. While deep in thought I could hear that the water from the shower had stopped running. Fuck it, I’d gamble. I wrote down his name: “Noah Miller”. The black ink on the page seemed to melt and solidify. Next to it, an inky number 40 appeared and began to count down on its own. What to do, what to do. I didn’t know how big his dick was right then but I wanted to see some noticeable growth. Twenty seconds remained. Underneath his name and spacing a line I began to write down, “add two inches to his cock and grow his balls, but make it proportional” while visualizing him in the shower. The countdown seemed to freeze and then dissipate, each of the words I had written shimmered. Each of the light red lines darkened into a blood red, seeming to glow. Underneath I could see the formation of new words but running out of time I closed the notebook quickly, threw it back under my covers, and resumed my position under my blankets as I heard the knob of the door beginning to turn. Facing toward the wall I pulled the notebook back up and saw another countdown had started, six minutes remained.

Faking a yawn and giving a scratch to my thin belly I got up and said greeted Noah, “Good morning Noah! Sleep well?

“Yeah, dude, thanks for asking. I haven’t been getting much sleep recently since I hung out over at Justin’s place again. You should totally come next time dude!” Noah stood in the center of our room, exposing his firm chest with pert nipples poking out straight from the shower, his lower half wrapped in nothing but a towel. His tan skin looking quite delicious from all the times he sunbathed at the pool and beach, matching well with his raven-colored hair.

“I will one day, I promise. Just not today.” I threw the blankets off of me, making sure they covered the notebook.

“You always say that man, when are you gonna finally come?” Noah put his hands on his hips, his face turned to a pout. Did he seem a little upset?

“I like keeping to myself, I’m sorry. You know, introvert things.” I entered the bathroom, grabbed my toothbrush, and began brushing my teeth.

“Fine. Since you won’t come with me over to Justin or the other guys’ place, will you at least go out to lunch with me?” he persisted.

I was back at the sink and coughed, causing some tooth paste to come out the side of my mouth. I turned the water on and quickly cleaned up. “What?”

“Come out to lunch with me. I swear you’re so dense.” He walked over to the bathroom.

“Dense? If I didn’t know better I’d think you’re asking me out on a date. Aren’t you and the dudes always hooking up with girls?” I put my toothbrush back into the holder and saw Noah standing over and behind me.

“We don’t really hook up with girls… especially me. The dudes have been trying to help set me up with you but since you always decline they said I should be more straightforward, so here I am asking you out to lunch.” The two of us made eye contact in the bathroom mirror before I turned around to look at him. “I don’t mean to pressure you either if you don’t want to go, I just thought you know I’d just ask is all.”

I couldn’t believe it. The roommate I had been dorming with for a semester who I didn’t think had an interest in me that way was interested in me, and wanted to take me out? Was this the notebooks doing? I had no clue but I couldn’t believe it. “S-sure, I’d love to.” I blushed from the unexpected confession, pushing myself back against the sink to hold my balance.

“Woo-hoo!” Noah yipped and headed back into the main room. “I know a great spot we can go to if you like Thai, but if you don’t like Thai we can get Italian or whatever you like. I’ll pay so you don’t got to worry about it.” Noah was beaming as he was looking around the room for some clean clothes to put on.

“You seem really excited don’t you?” I laughed. I could see the outline of his cock against his towel bobbing about.

“Heall yeah, I’m excited.” He looked back to me. My eyes were stuck to his crotch.

“Oh, sorry about that, heh, guess I’m more excited than I thought.” With a smirk he wiggled his hips, causing the clothed dick to bounce against the towel. “I’ll get changed and swing back around here at twelve, all right?”

“Sounds good.” While still in the bathroom I could see Noah turned toward the door pulling up some boxer briefs. His bubble butt he had earned from working out throughout the first two years of school and volleyball practice were coated in a light dusting of hair. He seemed to be struggling with his boxers in front as I kept seeing him sticking his hands down the front of his boxers. I heard him mutter, “Come on, go down,” and then, “I’ll just hide it.”

My class had got out early at around 10:30 a.m., so I had some time to kill before Noah would be back to get me before we headed out to lunch. Sitting outside in at one of the stone tables, I basked in the sun, letting the nice breeze hit my face. I attempted to study but I wasn’t really feeling like it. My mind kept drifting back to the notebook I had dreamt about and found in my backpack. Did it really work? Noah could have just been adjusting himself this morning. With my mind drifting, I took stock of my surroundings. Some guys were hanging out further down the grassy hill while others were walking to class, horsing around. Standing guard next to the dormitory was our security guard, Raul. Raul is a pretty fit man who looked to be in his late thirties if not maybe early forties. He filled out his suit nicely with some nice biceps bulging out of his shirt sleeves. We had chatted a bit before each time I enter my hall. He knew me as one of the not obnoxious ones so we get along pretty well.

Having a wicked idea I pulled out the notebook and flipped to the empty page next to Noah’s and wrote down his name: “Raul Garcia”. The number appeared to the side. Visualizing him, I began to think. He looked like a nice enough guy and deserved a big dick to match his big frame. Spacing lines, I wrote “add five inches to his cock but make it really thick, with big balls too”. Just as before, the lines lit up. I closed the book and set a timer on my phone.

Acting innocently I continued to fake study while turning my gaze to Raul time to time, waiting to see if there was any changes. I still had some time left. I swiped through Instagram for a bit before the timer on my phone went off. Quickly I pressed stop and averted my gaze to Raul. He remained standing there chatting with another one of the dorm residents, letting him inside. As he was holding open the door, his smile seemed to change to discomfort. Confused, he looked around and down at his black security uniform. Closing the door he returned to his position. It was clear as day. In his pants I could see the bulge growing larger, pushing up against the already tight looking pants he was wearing from his quad muscles. It was gradual and slow, but the mound forming in his crotch continued to fill out. Raul looked around checking if the coast was clear before grabbing at his bulge. Surprise ordained his face as his hand felt the large bulge pushing against his zipper. Looking down he saw the swelling beast becoming quite obvious in his slacks. Checking his watch first and then his phone I could see him texting, the growth not stopping. How big was he before? He clicked send and headed inside the building. Curious, I got up to follow him.

Following behind him carefully as to not get caught, I trailed Raul to the bathrooms down in the basement level. Yes, we have a basement level. It’s where the heater and air conditioning units are for some reason. No one ever goes down there because it’s creepy but there is a bathroom down there, fortunately. Creeping down the steps I followed the heavy steps of his shoes. It sounded as if he was quickening his pace. Trying to keep up, I rounded the corner and found him pushing the men’s restroom door open where he hustled inside. Leaning my ear against the door I could hear footsteps from inside. Checking my surroundings before entering I saw no one was around so I pushed ahead and into the bathroom.

Raul was standing at one of the urinals, fumbling with his groin. I gave a little wave and stood a few urinals a part as to not be awkward. Before I made my way over I locked the door behind me just in case anyone else were to try coming in. While I pretended to piss I kept an eye on Raul a few urinals over. He kept grunting with the sounds of his keys jingling on his slacks from the amount of times he was shaking his package.

“Is something the matter Raul?”, I raised my eyebrow and asked, trying to play innocent but I couldn’t resist being a little cheeky.

“Uh no… arghh,” he groaned again. He muttered under his breath, “What the fuck is happening to me?”

“What was that?” I exited my urinal and went to wash my hands.

“There,” Raul sighed and moved from the urinal, walking to the sink beside me. I looked over and observed the obscene looking bulge tightly packed against his slacks, bulging outward. The zipper constraining the beast was being pushed to the limit. My jaw hung down, unable to close. Raul looked at me and back at his crotch observing how noticeable his dick looked inside of his slacks. As he continued walking there was a zip sound and some rips. The bulge continued to inflate a bit larger.

“Do you need a minute Raul?” I asked, stepping closer, raising my hand to place it on his thick shoulder.

“Something’s not right—ow fuck it’s too tight!” Raul yelped. The zipper and fabric was clearly digging into the engorged bulge now. The fat beast laying inside continued to push against the fabric, pulsing as it grew a bit larger. Getting on my knees I tried to pull the zipper down but it wouldn’t budge, it was stuck.

“It’s stuck. Whatever is blocking it is putting up a fight.”

“I can feel it—shit, Forest help me please, it’s pressing into me too fucking much.” Raul’s large hands grabbed at his zipper but he only yelped as the fabric grew more taut.

“What if you get the zipper to burst, then it might help alleviate your problem,” I suggested. He nodded his head and began kneading the large bulge that seemed to first fill his hand and then overfilled his palm.

“This is embarrassing but can you help me?” Raul pleaded.

“Yeah, of course, what happens here won’t leave this room,” I said. Raul nodded again and moved his hand to his uniformed shirt. He began rubbing at his nipples, pumping them up. I continued massaging the inflating bulge, feeling the long cock begin to stretch down the side of his left pant leg. It was beginning to swell much faster as the two of us worked together in unison. Not too long after did the zipper break and pop off and onto the floor. Raul let out a deep breath and moved his large hands back to his groin. Pulling down his pants the fat beast now sat exposed from its confines. The mysterious ripping we had heard earlier was now solved as the plaid boxers he had been wearing had ripped from the pressure up front. His large brown cock was pulsing, arriving to its grand final size now that it had enough room to breathe. It was humongous. It grew thicker, especially around the center, and the foreskin began to fold back as Raul’s large head began to get fatter. Pre dribbled out the tip of his cock.

Fat like a log and continuing to pulse longer, the Raul’s dick continued to grow harder. Raul couldn’t keep his eyes off of his newly grown appendage and wasted no time trying to encompass it with his large hands. His large hands even had difficulty encompassing its girth. Not being able to cover the entire length either, I gave him a helping hand and began to rub along the hot thick shaft, feeling the large vein that ran down the center of his dick. We didn’t say a word, but continued to rub the monster cock. Minutes passed before Raul buckled his legs and told me he was close. Moving to one of the stalls, penis bobbing ahead he aimed for the toilet and kept stroking.

“I feel like I am about to cum but nothing is happening,” Raul panted, continuously stroking the cock faster, growing more aggressive.

While Raul was struggling to shoot his load I opened up the notebook to see if anything had changed. On Raul’s page all the information I had written was still there except some information I had yet to write listed: Dick Size. Dick size? I didn’t know his dick size. I knew I made it grow bigger with this notebook but how was I supposed to know? As if the notebook could hear my thoughts, black ink emerged on the page: “Final Relief Will Not Subside Unless Dick Size Is Written Inside”. This wasn’t written in the rules! I flipped back to the page that listed the rules and sure enough it wasn’t there. I guess this was some sort of finalizing thing to whatever contract this notebook made with whatever force grows people’s dicks. I placed the book back inside my backpack before making my way behind Raul. He remained furiously stroking his dick. It looked to be growing redder, his balls the size of large eggs looking fuller, filling up with cum.

“Raul how big is your dick?” I tried not to sound like a perv but at this point, what are you gonna do.

“Shit, it’s big that’s what. I don’t know, how big do you think it is?” he took a break from stroking his shaft to tug at his large balls. He was growing frustrated at the relief he was not able to obtain

“I don’t know, it looks to be over a foot long,” I guessed.

“There should be some measuring tape in the janitor’s closet down here, hurry up and get it before I cum so we can see.”, he continued fondling his balls with one hand and pumping his nipple with the other. Running out into the hall I found the janitor closet which was filled with mops, buckets, toilet paper, and a measuring tape on a metal shelf. I grabbed it and ran back to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me again.

“I’m back!” I shouted. Raul walked out the stall and aimed his fat rod in my direction.

“Please hurry! This bad boy feels like it is ready to burst!”

I got the tape and Raul to help me. We stretched it across the large expanse of flesh before there was no more to cover.

“Thirteen inches long and your about as big as a coke bottle around!” I gasped. This was the biggest dick I had ever seen.

“Fuck I’m gonna cum!”, Raul shouted as thick ropes of cum began to spurt across the tiled bathroom floor before he aimed it as the sink, trying to make it go down the drain but inevitably failing as it hit the mirror and knobs. I got some paper towels from beside the sink to help clean up the mess as Raul recovered from his massive orgasm. Resting against the sink bowl was a growing soft fat brown log, with the head of the beast receding behind the thick layer of foreskin. Raul’s breathing began to steady before he grabbed the tape measurer. Holding his cock out he measured it once again before throwing the tape measurer back over to me. “Eight inches soft,” he smirked as he attempted to pull his pants back up, which worked but now had a busted zipper and a flopping cock poking out the hole. Raul had to keep readjusting himself as to not make it seem like he was free balling now that his boxers were a bust. While he was busy, I jotted down the measurements into the notebook. The letters shimmered. Raul stared at me through the mirror.

“I don’t know what the fuck happened but I don’t mind it in the slightest. Call me if you ever wanna share our little secret again, all right?”, he gave a wink before cleaning up at the sink and exiting out the bathroom and back down the hall toward the steps, whistling as he went. I only had about ten minutes before Noah would pick me up at the dorm.

Chetboner7

Administrator
Staff member
VIP⭐
Reaction score
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Part 2

I was sitting in our dorm, tapping my foot against the floor. My gaze drifted back to my backpack where the notebook was being held in temporary solitary confinement. I needed to get my mind over this crazy issue, not fan the flames! What was I thinking? Poor Raul. How was he going to handle that giant sausage in his pants, let alone how would anyone handle something that big? Then again it was kinda hot watching it bulge press tautly against the fabric, not to mention the little tryst, if I can even call it that, in the bathroom. Damn, this notebook is a double-edged sword. I needed to think this through. When would I use this notebook? How should I go about it? Were there anymore rules that the notebook possessed? Fuck, and I even used it on Noah too! I leaned back onto my bed, grabbed a pillow, and screamed into it. I don’t handle stress well.

With my face still covered I heard the clack of the doorknob turning. “Hey what’s up? Something wrong?” Noah asked. I could hear the shift in his tone so I moved the pillow covering my face and pulled myself up, feeling the weight of guilt press against my chest as I did so. Speaking of press… there was a bit of something going on down below the belt in Noah’s gym shorts, so to speak.

“Oh, nothing’s wrong, I’ve just been tired since this morning so I thought I might rest my eyes for a little bit before you got here.” I rubbed my eyes to make it seem like I had just “woken” up from a small snooze.

“Is that so? I don’t want to drag you out if you’re tired or anything. I can maybe call something in and we can hang out here—”

I cut Noah off. “No, no, I think I need some fresh air and going out somewhere. It seems like fun.”

Noah was smiling. “Cool. Cool. So did you think about where you wanna go?”

Shit, I had forgotten. “I’m open to anything honestly, if there’s somewhere you’ve been wanting to go I’d be happy to join you.”

“Aww, you’re making me choose? Perhaps we can get something quick since you’re tired. We can hit up the campus cafe since it’s not too far and they always have something for everyone.” Noah threw his backpack across the room. The two of us grabbed whatever belongings that we wanted to take with us. I eyed my backpack and thought about taking the notebook in case someone were to come across it by some fluke, but I decided against it. I didn’t want to think about it.

As we walked over to the cafe the two of us chatted to alleviate any awkwardness in the air. Turns out we had quite a few things in common, such as liking anime, some video games, movies, and foods. Noah talked to me about being one of the star players on the volleyball team and how he had gotten into it in high school. Even though he wasn’t as tall as some of the other guys on the team, he still performed well enough to get a scholarship. I had seen him around the first two years at university but didn’t pay him any mind. Surrounded by people, he was what you would call one of the more “favorited” guys on campus. One of the few times I had gone out to a campus party, he was there and damn did he look great. His hair was styled while wearing a purple button up shirt that showed off a bit of chest that kept you wanting more, with some nice slacks that only hid what your eyes wanted to see the most, along with some large designer shoes over his big feet. I stuck to my own crowd of people I knew, but I did give him a couple glances over and I caught him looking at me too. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but when looking at the register and seeing his name and mine paired up together for the dormitory living I was excited but also a little nervous. Never would I have guessed that we’d be walking somewhere together on a date.

We arrived at the campus café, which was pretty crowded since it was time for the lunch rush. Noah found us some seats in the back corner of the cafe next to the window which overlooked the hub of students that surrounded other food options that the university provided. There was a group of girls sitting a few tables away chatting loudly. I caught notice of them checking out Noah. I looked down and twiddled my thumbs. Damn if insecurity isn’t a bitch.

Placing down the ticket marker confirming our payment on the center of the table Noah looked at me as I was trying to avoid eye contact. “Are you not feeling well? I knew we should have just stayed in. Come on, we can order out.” Noah was resting a hand on the table, his bicep hard against the sleeve of his shirt.

I glanced back up making eye contact with his beautiful emerald eyes. “No, to be honest I’m surprised my stomach hasn’t eaten itself yet. Let’s go.” I slid my chair back and the two of us picked from the different carts. There was one supplying salad and fruit, another with meat, some had Asian food while another had Mexican. The dessert bar looked quite promising, I would need to investigate that soon. The entire time we were up I kept feeling eyes on my back. The gaggle of girls kept their eyes on Noah and the person he was with. Returning back to the table I picked at the salad and orange chicken I picked out for myself. Noah arrived with a plate of tri-tip, mashed potatoes, some vegetables, orange chicken, and some macaroni and cheese. We chatted some more as we ate but I couldn’t help making eye contact with some of the girls who were checking out Noah.

“Hey Forest, I don’t know if you remember or not, but do you remember Will’s party?”

“Vaguely. But I remember seeing you there.” I prodded a piece of orange chicken that was not wanting to land itself onto my fork.

“Oh, so you do remember!” Noah’s voice grew louder and his lips curled into a smile. “Dude, I remember you looking at me and I just had to know who you were.”

I tensed up a little. Was he one of those jocks that toyed with other guys to get back at them for giving them more than a brief second glance? Was he really that petty? My mind was swirling and I could feel my anxiety creeping. I let out an awkward laugh, “Well, now you know and we became roommates.”

“I was stoked to find out we’d be dorming together.” He shoveled a spoonful of mac and cheese into his mouth.

“How did you even figure out who I was anyways? We didn’t talk, plus there were a lot of people at the party.” My foot was uncontrollably tapping the floor now.

“Oh I had to ask around until a friend of a friend of a friend said you tutored him back last year in… biology, I think it was?”

I had to think on it. “Greg?” I asked.

“Yeah Greg! He said you got him to pass the class since he was balls at it. But anyways I thought you were cute back then but didn’t know a way to get your number.”

“You could have asked me at the party you know, I would have given it. But I admit, you were nowhere to be found on my Gaydar. Not even a blip.” Noah let out a laugh.

“Yeah, I can see why that’d surprise you. I don’t really advertise it that much but I’m actually bisexual. The high school I came from was pretty homophobic, especially the guys on the sports teams so I had to really bunker down on my image so I wouldn’t get found out but I can’t seem to shake that image now that I’m in University. Lots of girls still ask me if I wanna go out which makes it harder when I try to find guys I want to ask out, like you.” He pushed aside one of his plates that he had completed wolfing down.

“I can see why. You’re the total package.” I bit my tongue after finishing my sentence. I didn’t mean it pun intended.

“Oh really? You think so?” Noah did his half smirk smile that showed off his wolfish fang.

My face reddened a bit. “Yep. You know what I’m going to go see what the dessert cart has to offer. Want anything?”

“Just for you to come back soon,” he said. His confidence was through the roof. He knew he was hot shit. I was on my way to the dessert cart before deciding to take a trip to the restroom. Luckily no one was inside. Pulling up in front of the sink I splashed some water on my face then used some paper towels off before heading back. As I went to throw the paper towel away I felt a weight in my right pocket. I thought it could have been my phone but I shoved my hand down my left pocket and pulled out my phone.

Curious, I shoved my hand into my right pocket and felt something small and square. I pulled it out and my face immediately drained of life. Now in a smaller form with a new label, the “Dick Notepad” was in my hand. I opened it up and saw it was just like the notebook, only smaller and pocket-sized for mobile needs. I quickly shoved it back into my pocket and headed to the dessert cart, grabbing some soft served ice cream and a cookie because I deserved it. By the time I was walking back to the table a couple girls from the table before were talking with Noah. One blond girl had her hands on his shoulder while the brunette was feeling up one of his biceps. The red head that was with them was sitting in my seat and leaning against the table, showing off her boobs. Noah was smiling and flexed his bicep for the girls. My confidence was diminishing.

I approached the table with my ice cream bowl and cookie in hand. The redhead in my seat looked and me and waved me off. The other two girls were still all over Noah. “Uh hi,” I said to the red head who was in my seat.

“Hey,” she said but continued to sit there. She started talking to Noah about his gym routine as I just kind of stood there awkwardly for a moment. Noah took a while to notice.

“Hey girls this is my friend and roomy Forest.” One of the girls stepped aside to get a look at me. Compared to Noah, I was nowhere near as tall and definitely not as muscular. I was still cute but not gorgeous like Noah was. I could feel my glasses fogging up a bit.

“So as we were saying, there’s a party tonight if you want to come along. We’d love to have you there,” she said. The two other girls repeated with “yeah” and “you should totally come”.

I didn’t really feel like standing there for much longer watching Noah eat up the attention. I kind of felt a little sad. Or maybe jealous and insecure? I don’t know, I just wanted to leave. I sighed and put my items down the table before looking for another chair before I got interrupted. “Sorry ladies but I actually have a thing with my friend here.” He was grabbing onto my arm and was standing beside me.

“Oh, we’re sorry we intruded. He can come too if you want,” spoke the red head who looked a bit annoyed at my presence.

“Nah, I can’t sorry. Forest and I already have plans.” And with that, we were already out the building and headed back to the dorm. Now it was Noah’s turn to give a sigh of relief. “I didn’t mean to use you in order to bail me out man.”

“Does that happen often?” I asked.

“Pretty much but they’re not who I wanna spend time with.” He looked down at me smiling, pulling me in closer. He was pretty bold.

The two of us landed ourselves back into our dorm, not before saying hello to Raul who gave me a little smirk and whispered to me in my ear in passing, “Let me know if you wanna swing on by after my shift sometime.”

We spent the afternoon in by renting a cheesy comedy. I got distracted watching the film and kept looking over at Noah who kept adjusting something in his sweats. Deciding to be a bit daring I slowly crept my hand across his thigh and toward his crotch. Noah’s eyes widened but continued to stay there. I continued rubbing at his groin until I could feel his dick getting harder. Neither one of us were paying much attention to the movie at this point. It didn’t take long until Noah released his concealed cock, which looked quite sizeable. Nowhere as big as Raul’s but still a pretty big piece of meat. I began to give him a hand job before moving onto sucking his dick. He held my head as I began to choke down on his thick cock, moving up and down faster and then slow, removing it from my mouth to tug on his larger balls. We both by now had shucked off our clothes, my thin but compact frame next to Noah’s trained physique. I followed his treasure trail up his stomach before planting on a kiss onto his mouth. Sitting in his lap I began to grind my ass against his throbbing dick.

“Shit I’m so hard for you, Forest. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this hard before.” He continued to quicken his thrusts, head thrown back as I kissed his neck. I might be anxious and shy when it comes to interactions but I know my way around the bedroom quite well. The swollen red head of his cut cock was now dribbling pre. “Can I put it in?” His eyes looked wild and was filled with desire, and so was I.

“If you didn’t ask I was going to.” He smiled and gave me a kiss and got up.

“I’m going to see if I have any condoms in the bathroom real quick.” He stood up with his penis bobbing in front of him. The thick looking shaft just begging to be sucked. Fuck I was horny and craving his dick. Playing with his big cock was fun but my mind was filled with lust so I quickly looked for the notepad. I found it in my pant pocket and quickly opened it. Eyeing the door I began to follow the instruction and decided to add “grow an inch longer while fucking my ass once”. I put it back into my pant pockets that were lying on the floor as I heard Noah close a drawer in the bathroom. “Found one!”

He was going to start opening the packet before I said I would do it. The size was a medium. This would be a snug fit. I ripped open the packet and began to slide the condom down the thick flesh in front of me. Noah watched as I did but his face began to look a bit pained the further I slid it down and I could see why. His cock looked extremely tight inside the condom’s confines. The condom didn’t seem to take well to the thickness and length of his newly improved cock. “These always fit before, maybe there was a mistake at the factory,” Noah winced.

“If it doesn’t feel comfortable we can just do it without it. I’m negative,” I said while trying one last attempt at alleviating the pain he was feeling from the constriction.

“Me too. It’s all right, nothing is going to be as tight as your hole when I ram this into you.” And with that he picked me by my waist and began to slap his cock against my role, slowly rimming it. Grabbing some lube he rubbed it along the head of his dick and inserted a couple of fingers into my hole. I could have cum from that alone. He was experienced. Finally he slid the thick head into my hole and I felt myself wanting to fight against it. Taking a few breaths I began to relax, allowing him to ease his way in.

“It’s been a while since I’ve taken a big dick,” I moaned in between his slow thrusts.

“Really? How big was the biggest you’ve taken?”, his next thrust slammed into me, ramming about half of his length into me.

“Fuck!”, I whined, “Probably about eight inches.” I was squirming now.

“I may not be eight inches but I’ll fuck you better than he did.” He continued thrusting into me. He was hitting me so deep, his egg sized balls slapping against my ass so hard I felt like I’d get bruised. I was letting him doggy style me before we changed positions. He laid on my bed as I position myself onto his dick, he was laying down with his arms behind his head as I rode him, making the bed creak and the top bunk shake. Then I felt it. I felt a strong pulse inside of my body located in my ass. My hole, which had opened up from his relentless thrusting, was feeling a bit tighter and more filled. His dick was growing. I could feel it push against the walls of my ass and burrow deeper inside. Noah’s eyes widened as he lifted his head up to see me ramming myself up and down onto his pole.

I continued to moan and groan, trying to readjust to his size. “I’ve never felt this good before! This feels like the hardest I’ve ever been!” Noah placed his hands on my waist. I sat there on his dick for a moment, just moving my hips feeling the entire length inside of me. “I’m close Forest!” Noah was panting at this point in pure bliss. I could feel his balls tense up against me. I continued pumping my own average cock, both of us synchronizing before we came at the same time. I came across Noah’s chest while he continued to pump deep into me. Everything was fine until we heard a splat and my hole felt wet. Noah slid his cock out and found that the condom he was wearing had ripped while he was fucking me and the large amounts of cum his large balls had produced was now leaking out of my hole.

“I’m so sorry!” he was panicked and apologetic, quickly getting up to get something from the bathroom to clean it up with. It felt weird having my hole being empty, I was already starting to miss his dick inside of me.

“Don’t worry about it. Your condom looks more damaged, I’ll live.” I looked at the condom, which had busted with a few rips along where his shaft once was shoved inside of. His cock was too big for the medium sized condom now. I felt a surge go to my dick. That was kind of sexy. We cleaned up the mess and I cracked a few jokes to Noah so he knew things were fine and so he wouldn’t feel bad.

Deciding to clean up together in the shower, we took our time. He said he’d help “check” if I had any of his spunk left over in me but I knew he was just trying to initiate another little fuck session. Hanging from groin his semi-soft cock looked delicious. I gave it a few playful grabs to tease him but it only got him going some more. We fucked again in the shower, feeling the warm water cascade over us. The more he pounded into me the better I felt. This was the best sex I had ever had. Was it because of his big cock? His experience? I didn’t know nor did I care at this moment. After we finished fucking his erection wouldn’t go down so I sucked him off once more.

“It’s not going soft,” Noah said as he was jamming it down my throat. The head of his dick slamming against the back of my throat with my face against his trimmed bush. I remembered from Raul that the person I had grown wouldn’t feel full relief until I took note of their dick size according to the notebook. Unlike Raul however, Noah had been coming nonstop. I suppose that has something to do with everyone being built differently.

I decided to play coy,. “Noah yours is the biggest cock I’ve ever had.” I slapped his cock head on my tongue before licking the underside of the red throbbing head. It wasn’t a total lie. Biggest dick I’ve seen? Nope, that goes to Raul. Biggest dick I’ve had fuck me? That’s true.

“Come on, Forest, you said the biggest guy you had was about eight inches. Mine isn’t that big.” He motioned to his penis that I was currently servicing.

“No, Noah, you’re bigger than him trust me. Here let me show you.” I stopped servicing him to grab a ruler from my nightstand I used in my study kit. I placed it beside the insistent erection. Noah’s penis had extended to nine inches in length. “See I told you. How big did you think you were?”

“W-what? My dick has always been six inches. Let me see.”, Noah looked down at the ruler placed with his mouth open which curled into a smirk. “Fucking A!”

The two of us wrapped up another session. While Noah wasn’t looking I added his measurements onto the new page I had transcribed for him. About fifteen minutes later his erection had finally gone down, his balls fully drained. In a post-nut clarity Noah rubbed his stomach and said he was hungry and asked if I wanted anything. Looking at the clock we saw about five hours had passed since we returned to the dorm from the campus cafe. We had been going at it for a while. The two of us cleaned up. I pulled a t-shirt back on and some shorts while Noah pulled on a muscle tee and some gray sweatpants, letting his cock freeball. He gave me a goodbye kiss before heading out to grab us some grub. Exhausted I rubbed my sore ass and my own drained balls. I hadn’t come as much as Noah but I was still plenty worn out.

My peace was disrupted when my phone began to ring. I looked over at it and saw it was labeled “Unknown” so I ignored it. A minute later the same number had called. I swiped decline but it just called back right away. Robo-calls were getting quite persistent these days. Finally giving in so they’d stop calling me I picked up.

“Hello who is this?” I asked.

“Finally you picked up,” a sultry yet annoyed voice answered.

“Excuse me, do I know you?”

“You’re about to. You’ve gotten quite acquainted with that little notebook of mine. Using it twice in less than 24 hours, you kinky little bastard. Looks like I made the right decision after all.” The voice sounded proud. I could just hear the mischievous grin on the other line.

I was a bit freaked out. How did they know about that notebook? No, maybe they got the wrong person. “What notebook are you talking about?”

“Oh, don’t play stupid with me you little bastard. The Dick Note. God, it’s such a stupid name in your language. It sounds much better in ours.”

“I’m sorry but who are you and how do you know about the notebook?” My voice grew more firm. I needed answers. No, I wanted answers.

“Right right, guess I have to explain huh? My name is Kuyru, the lovely person tied to your notebook that you are currently in possession of. More specifically, I’m the incubus that is bound to it. How are you doing?” He blew me a kiss over the phone and laughed.

“Incubus? Like the male sex demon of myths? Quit playing around.”

“I’m not playing around here, little boy, rather, you are by the looks of it. Growing your new boy toy’s cock while getting handsy with a security guard. Quite nice I must say. I have no notes to give!” He sounded happy now. I could hear him slurping down some type of drink.

“How do you know about that?” my anxiety was kicking in.

“Like I said, I’m the incubus tied to that notebook of yours. Whenever you use it I am alerted and whenever the power of the notebook is used it comes from my own power, although I’m currently in another dimension than you are. That is why I am calling you since there’s good reception between our dimensions. If you want to see me in person you’re going to have to wait until Halloween where I can actually crossover.”

This all sounded crazy. In the same day I had a weird dream, found something from my dream in real life, grown two men’s dicks, and had a five hour fuck session with my hot roommate who I had been ogling for a while. Now an incubus was calling me. Great! “Hello? You still there? I still got some things to say now that I’m done congratulating you.”

“Y-yeah I’m here.”

“Good. Hopefully I have your full attention because this is important stuff you should know so you don’t fuck, pun intended, anything up while you use the notebook. Here’s a little history lesson for you first. Sometimes us here in this dimension get a little bored fucking around all the time so we, for fun, grant some of you humans some powers through written text. That notebook you got there is the one tied to me. There’s actually quite a few others that exist, but only yours is out and about right now. You following so far?”

My mouth was dry. “Yes.”

“Good good. As I was saying, there’s other notebooks that exist, all by stupid names in your language. A couple examples are Pec Note, Height Note, Ass Note, you get the gist, right kid? You seem smart enough and a quick learner to understand. Any hoo, I just wanted to check in and finally ‘meet’ you so to speak so you know which lovely little demon you are working with. What do you think? Aren’t I so cute?” The incubus was laughing.

“I don’t even know what you look like,” I responded.

“Just know I’m sexy and cute and if anyone else says otherwise they’re a damn liar. Now got any questions?”

“Uh yeah, when you said not to fuck anything up does that have to do with some additional rules I didn’t know existed?

“Oh so you do pay attention. Since you noticed I’ll give you a gold star the next time I see you. Yes, the notebook comes with the standard five golden rules, but there are some additional rules that exist, but I cannot say until you find out about them. It makes things fun you know? I must say that it’s important to abide and follow them so no one suffers from excessive horniness. Speaking of horniness, there is a price to pay each time you use this notebook of mine. The more you use it, the hornier you’ll get and will begin to crave, no, desire lust itself. On the other hand, if you refuse to use the notebook you’ll eventually die of excessive horniness. The good news is if you die you get to come meet me. I’ll autograph a tee shirt for you.” The incubus was getting a kick out of this.

My anxiety was through the roof at this point. I knew there were rules, that is what was easy to understand but now I had to tread lightly. “So I’m screwed either way?

“Only if you want to be. Haha see what I did there? Liven up a little, it’s not all bad. No one that has used my notebook has died nor have they become too incredibly horny their life changes forever. Just have some self-control and use it in moderation. Use it responsibly, but also be a little frisky and have fun. I haven’t felt this much pleasure from my notebook so fast since the Greeks and Romans would have some fun with it in the bath houses! They loved tossing our incubus notebooks around. There was one guy that did go a little overboard named Priapus though. Dude got huge! He’s still a hot son of a bitch here though.”

“You mean the Greek God? Isn’t he fake?”

“You humans might think he was but nope he was a real man. A sexy motherfucker who really felt the effects of the notebook. He’s a nice guy, we still meet up to film some OnlyIncubi videos time to time.”

My mind was thrown into loops at this point. Why did Noah have to leave? I much rather have given him another blowjob and fill—damn it I was getting horny again! This notebook is no joke. “I promise to use the notebook responsibly,” I said meekly.

“Jesus Christ, don’t tell me you’re one of those anxious little fucks. Shit you totally are, aren’t you! At least you seemed to be one kinky little fucker, though, so I guess that’s all right. We’ll work on that. Maybe integrate some of those feelings into confidence,” he gasped, “I could be like a hormone mons—wait that’s already copy-written. I’ll workshop that too. Anyways I’ll let you go for now since you probably need time to take this all in or whatever and I need another extra-large juicy cocktail. If you need to ask me anything don’t afraid to give me a ring and pick up your damn phone the next time I call you! Adjust your phone’s vibration function to high and stick it in the back pocket near your ass if you have to. I look forward to working with you my new best friend. Byeeeeeee!” The incubus drew out his final goodbye before our phone call ended.

I sat there on my bed with the phone still held to my ear. Well, fuck.

DonaldDip

Reaction score
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Казино Гама входит в рейтинг лучших азартных заведений для игры на реальные деньги, где вход на официальный сайт доступен через рабочее зеркало Gama казино Гама

S

Shawnzogma

Hey there, savvy earners and crypto enthusiasts! ?? We're excited to bring you the inside scoop on Autentic’s innovative affiliate program that's shaking up the world of RWA (Real World Asset) tokenization.

Are you ready to get a hefty 20% cashback in USDT? Yes, you heard that right! Autentic is not your average crypto gig. It's a groundbreaking opportunity that's extending its hands to you, whether you're a seasoned influencer or just starting your blogging journey.

Move Over, Traditional Crypto Affiliates!
Forget the high demands and fierce competition of classic crypto affiliate programs. Autentic is here to change the game. Launched in October 2023, this tokensale is not just about buying and selling; it’s about being part of a movement that brings the real estate market right into the cryptosphere.

A Global Team with a Local Touch
While Autentic boasts an international team of experts, it steers clear of operating in the USA. This strategic move opens up a whole new world of possibilities for affiliates everywhere else. Check out the tokensale at
https://aut.finance and see for yourself how Autentic stands out.

Partner Support Like Never Before
New to the YouTube scene or need some creative boost? Don’t fret! Autentic’s Partner Support is on standby to assist with text, creative assets, and even video production help for newcomers. They're committed to fueling your success.

Beyond Referrals: Earn with Token Growth Potential
With the second round of the tokensale wrapping up and an exchange listing on the horizon at P2B сryptocurrency exchange | Buy and sell Bitcoin, Ether on the crypto trading platform, the potential for token price growth is buzzing! This means double the earning potential – from referrals and from the token price surge.

Getting Started is Simple:
1. Register at
https://aut.finance.
2. Grab your unique referral code from your personal account.
3. Spread the word, attract new users, and watch your cashback flow in!

Autentic's program is a goldmine for those looking for generous cashback, prompt payments, and passive income potential. Plus, it's perfect for budding arbitrageurs, microbloggers, and influencers looking to maximize their profits with minimal fuss.

So, what are you waiting for? With your unique code and a smart sharing strategy, you're all set to earn big through Autentic's referral rewards. Don't miss out on this lucrative chance to boost your income with Autentic – where earning meets innovation!

Happy earning,
The Autentic Team

S

Shawnzogma

Hey there, savvy earners and crypto enthusiasts! ?? We're excited to bring you the inside scoop on Autentic’s innovative affiliate program that's shaking up the world of RWA (Real World Asset) tokenization.

Are you ready to get a hefty 20% cashback in USDT? Yes, you heard that right! Autentic is not your average crypto gig. It's a groundbreaking opportunity that's extending its hands to you, whether you're a seasoned influencer or just starting your blogging journey.

Forget the high demands and fierce competition of classic crypto affiliate programs. Autentic is here to change the game. Launched in October 2023, this tokensale is not just about buying and selling; it’s about being part of a movement that brings the real estate market right into the cryptosphere.

While Autentic boasts an international team of experts, it steers clear of operating in the USA. This strategic move opens up a whole new world of possibilities for affiliates everywhere else. Check out the tokensale at

New to the YouTube scene or need some creative boost? Don’t fret! Autentic’s Partner Support is on standby to assist with text, creative assets, and even video production help for newcomers. They're committed to fueling your success.

With the second round of the tokensale wrapping up and an exchange listing on the horizon at P2B сryptocurrency exchange | Buy and sell Bitcoin, Ether on the crypto trading platform, the potential for token price growth is buzzing! This means double the earning potential – from referrals and from the token price surge.

1. Register at

Autentic's program is a goldmine for those looking for generous cashback, prompt payments, and passive income potential. Plus, it's perfect for budding arbitrageurs, microbloggers, and influencers looking to maximize their profits with minimal fuss.

So, what are you waiting for? With your unique code and a smart sharing strategy, you're all set to earn big through Autentic's referral rewards. Don't miss out on this lucrative chance to boost your income with Autentic – where earning meets innovation!

Happy earning,
The Autentic Team

S

Shawnzogma

While Autentic boasts an international team of experts, it steers clear of operating in the USA. This strategic move opens up a whole new world of possibilities for affiliates everywhere else. Check out the tokensale at https://aut.finance and see for yourself how Autentic stands out.

1. Register at

Happy earning,
The Autentic Team

S

Shawnzogma

1. Register at

Happy earning,
The Autentic Team

S

Shawnzogma

1. Register at

Happy earning,
The Autentic Team

R

RandallTob

Proxy servers act as intermediaries between clients and destination servers, providing various functionalities such as caching and filtering Bandwidth throttling

C

CyharlesBoync

Dating is a excursion that encompasses the magic of human ally, offensive increase, and alluring discoveries. It is a method toe which individuals scrutinize romantic possibilities, getting to recall each other on a deeper level. Dating allows people to part experiences, truck ideas, and father consequential connections.

In the duchy of dating, undivided encounters a dissimilar kind of emotions. There's the exhilaration of meeting someone modish, the anticipation of a in the first place escort, and the quivering of discovering stale interests and shared values. It is a continually of vulnerability and self-discovery as individuals open themselves up to the plausibility of regard and companionship.

Striking communication lies at the essence of dating, facilitating understanding and appropriateness between two people. It involves acting listening, honest symbol, and empathy, creating a range object of veritable dialogue. From top to bottom communication, individuals can enquire into their compatibility, exchange thoughts and dreams, and assemble a bottom of trust.

CyharlesShobe

Reaction score
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Dating is a junket that encompasses the magic of vulnerable connection, slighting growth, and far-out discoveries. It is a take care of through which individuals traverse romantic possibilities, getting to comprehend each other on a deeper level. Dating allows people to appropriate experiences, truck ideas, and create deep connections.

In the empire of dating, whole encounters a different range of emotions. There's the exhilaration of get-together someone contemporary, the foreknowledge of a first date, and the quivering of discovering stale interests and shared values. It is a ease of vulnerability and self-discovery as individuals obtainable themselves up to the potentiality of inclination and companionship.

Effective communication lies at the heart of dating, facilitating understanding and appropriateness between two people. It involves acting listening, honest language, and empathy, creating a gap for real dialogue. Thoroughly communication, individuals can tour their compatibility, transfer thoughts and dreams, and raise a bottom of trust.